WaterSafe Science Project (4-Pack)
- Item #: WATERSAFE-SCIENCE-PROJECT-4-PACK
- Manufacturer: WaterSafe
- Manufacturer's Product Number: WS-425SP
The WaterSafe Science Project 4 Pack maximizes your scientific discovery, containing test materials for up to 4 different water samples. Test water for: Lead, Bacteria, Pesticides, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, Hardness & pH levels.
We make reports and displays easy! An interactive CD displays and compares your findings. Simply enter your data and print out your results
Your next environmental science or ecology project will be a snap. Our clear and scientifically designed experiments will help you make the grade as you discover the world around you.
- Each kit contains everything you need to test water for 8 common contaminants
- Results relate to USEPA standards for each contaminant
- Get clear results for the presence of lead or pesticides
- Learn if your samples contain harmful levels of bacteria, chlorine or nitrates/nitrites
- Get accurate pH and Hardness levels for your water
- Our ready-to-use data sheets help you record your results quickly and efficiently
Did you know that potentially lethal bacteria such as E.coli can be found in some drinking water and that lead, a highly toxic substance, can leach from pipes or fixtures and straight into your faucets? Did you also know that millions of pounds of dangerous pesticides and harmful nitrates are still released into the environment every year?
Clean drinking water is vital to your health. It’s time to take action and get involved! Learn about your environment and have fun doing it. Watersafe® Science Project kits help you design the perfect science experiment right in your own home!
- Compare water from your faucets to that of store-bought bottled water
- Find out if your water filter is actually working
- Test rivers and streams near your home, school or recreation area
- Find out what’s in a rain puddle
- Encourage kids to learn and take part in the world around them by investigating and making discoveries
- Easy-to-read charts explain results clearly
- Watch samples change colors before your eyes