Total Chlorine Test Strips
- Item #: TOTAL-CHLORINE-50
- Manufacturer: SenSafe / WaterWorks
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 480010
Using a time tested reagent known as TMK (Thio-Michler's Ketone), the SenSafe™ Total Chlorine Water Check test strip has proven itself capable of meeting USEPA guidelines for screening drinking water and reports accurate results for total chlorine concentrations ranging from 0.05 ppm (mg/L) to 10.0 ppm (mg/L).
- Total Chlorine Detection Levels: 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.15, 0.2, 0.5, 0.8, 1.0, 4.0, 10.0 ppm (mg/L)
- Start-to-Finish Test Time of Less Than 1 Minute
- Current Inventory Has Expiration Date of 1/2018
- Product proudly manufactured in the United States by Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
This US patented total chlorine testing product makes on-site and field testing quicker and easier than other current methods available since most rely upon DPD technology... a trusted but often messy or inconvenient methodology that requires the use of liquids and powders that can spill or tablets that do not dissolve well in cold or hard water samples.
Need to test for higher levels of total chlorine?
We suggest taking a look at the WaterWorks High Range Total Chlorine Test Strip.